Massive Audio HIPPOXL122 12" 4000 Watt Dual 2 Ohm 3" VC Competition Subwoofer
Want "Big Bottom Bass?" Well, when Massive Audio designed the "HIPPO XL" Series Subwoofers we had one thing we wanted out of the design. A subwoofer with a "Big Bottom." The improved HIPPO "XL" subwoofers have changed the herd and want to be heard! This design helps lower heat buildup in the dual 2 Ohm Black Anodized 3" VC Formers which are using space-age Kevlar Spinlace for extra strength! Kevlar Fiber reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cones that have been stitched in "Red" into the oversized surrounds. The bonded to dual Poly Nomex Spiders carry the stitched hard-wired high voltage tinsels leads that are hard-wired to pure 10 gauge copper speaker wire.
This Listing Includes:
- Heavy-Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- 350oz High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance Black Anodized Voice Coil Former with Kevlar Spunlace
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone's Edge for Added Strength
- Over-Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust cap for High Power Applications
- Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot'
Peak Watts: 4000
RMS Watts: 2000
Cone: Non-Pressed Paper
Voice Coil: 3" Dual 2 Ohm
Surround: Tall and Narrow Foam
Magnet: 350oz Strontium
Terminals: Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection
Basket: Cast Aluminum
Tinsel Leads: Heavy Duty Triple
Fs: 44.71 Hz
Re: 3.6 Ohms
Le: 9.8 mH
BL: 30.49 Tm
Cms: 0.0356 mm/N
Sd: 530 sq cm
Ported Box: 15.1"H x 13.5"D x 15.6"W (Round Port 8.6" x 5.9") Internal
Sealed Box: 1.65 ft3 Internal
Mounting Depth: 7.80"
Overall Diameter: 12.68"
Mounting Width: 11.14"