Massive Audio HIPPOXL122R 12" 6000 Watt Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer
The Hippo XL 122R is a CEA 2031 Certified Subwoofer and is an add-on to the current wildly popular HIPPO series subwoofers. "Big Bass with a Big Bottom!" The HIPPO XL122R is Dual 2 Ohm, 3000 RMS 6000 Max that uses a 4" Black Anodized VC, 430oz stacked Strontium Magnets, and tight Red stitching that's sewn through Kevlar Fiber Non-Pressed Paper Cones.
This Listing Includes:
- Heavy-Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- 430oz High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance Black Anodized Voice Coil Former with Kevlar Spunlace
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone's Edge for Added Strength
- Over-Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust cap for High Power Applications
Peak Watts: 6000
RMS Watts: 3000
Cone: Non-Pressed Paper
Voice Coil: 4" Dual 2 Ohm
Surround: Tall and Narrow Foam
Magnet: 430oz Strontium
Terminals: Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection
Basket: Cast Aluminum
Tinsel Leads: Heavy Duty Triple
Fs: 45.32 Hz
Re: 6.4 Ohms
Le: 7.24 mH
BL: 34.55 Tm
Cms: 0.0366 mm/N
Sd: 530 sq cm
Ported Box: 15.1"H x 13.5"D x 16.4"W (Round Port 8.6" x 5.9") Internal
Sealed Box: 1.93 ft3 Internal
Mounting Depth: 8.19"
Mounting Width: 11.14"
Overall Diameter: 12.68"