DS18 10" 800 W 4 Ohm SVC Water Resistant Neodymium Marine Woofer PRO-W10.4SNEO
DS18 is proud to present you with a subwoofer long awaited by all bikers alike! The DS18 PRO-W10.4SNEO is a full size water resistant loudspeaker woofer made to withstand harsh elements all while not sacrificing any build quality that normally comes with marine speakers. This hybrid both comes with a standard subwoofer basket, coil, and Neodymium motor structure all while the cone of the woofer is water tight and made so it can take any water without risking corrosion and deformation that water naturally causes. The basket has also been coated to withstand corrosion. The cone is made of durable light weight plastic with the rubber surround to make sure things stay tight. This combo allows zero water to penetrate into the inner workings of the woofer to ensure long life and loudness. This woofer is offered in single 2 ohm and 4 ohm configurations and handle 400w RMS and 800w peak power and works very well with both sealed and ported boxes.
This Listing Includes:
- Woofer made especially for motorcycles but can be used in all applications that need a water resistant solution.
- Don't sacrifice any loudness that you normally loose with IPX rated subs.
- Coated basket to help reduce the chances of corrosion.
- Durable lightweight plastic cone and rubber surround to prevent any water perturbing down into the working parts and motor of the woofer.
- Made to be loud and clear so you can feel and hear the thump at 70+ MPH highway speed as long as the appropriate power is supplied.
Nominal Diameter: 10"
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms svc
Maximum Power Handing: 800 watts
RMS Power Handing: 400 watts
Sensitivity (1w/1m): 91 db
Frequency Response: 40Hz-5KHz
Recommended Lo Pass Crossover: 180hz
Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
Voice Coil Former Material: Til
Winding Material: SV
Cone Material: water resistant paper
Dust Cap Material: water resistant paper
Surround Material: Rubber
Basket Material: Steel
Magnet Material: Neodymium
Magnet Weight: 8.8oz
Displacement Volume: 1.79L
Overall Diameter: 10.39"
Overall Depth: 4.80"
Front Mount Baffle Cutout: 9.09"
Mounting Depth : 4.25"
Motor Diameter: 3.42"