Power Acoustik 2 Ch Car Audio Amplifier 1400W Class A/B Full Range Bridgeable
Edge amplifiers are the next step in performance and value. Taking advantage of our tried and true class A/B full range and improved efficiency class D Monoblock platforms, Edge amplifiers continue down the road of reliability and longevity you know well. Satin silver chassis, engraving, and accents teetering on the edges bring a high-end appeal to traditional performance.
Are you using an original or factory radio? No problem, these amplifiers are equipped with an Automatic Hi-Level Signal Sensing Turn-On. There is no need to run a remote wire turn on; this amplifier will automatically detect the sound signal and turn on and off the amplifier. (Hi-Level Input only)
This listing includes:
(1) Power Acoustik 2 Channel Amplifier EG2-1400
- 2 Ohm Stereo & 4 Ohm Bridged Full-Range Operation.
- Military Grade PCB w/ PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuit Protection
- High/Speaker Level & Low Level/RCA Input
- 0.2 ~ 6 V Low-Level RCA Input.
- Pre-Amp Low-Level RCA Outputs
- 4 gauge Power Wire & 8 gauge Speaker Wire Outputs
- Variable 12 dB High & Low Pass Crossovers
- 12 dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
Max Power: 1400 Watts
RMS Power 2 Ohms: 14.4 V 2 x 350W
RMS Power 4 Ohms: 14.4 V 2 x 175W
RMS Power 4 Ohms Bridged: 14.4 V 1 x 700W
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05%
Frequency Response: 15 Hz ~ 20 KHz
Signal To Noise Ratio: 105 dB
Input Sensitivity: 0.2 ~ 6 Volts
High Pass Variable Crossover: 50 ~ 400 Hz 12 dB
Low Pass Variable Crossover 50 ~ 400 Hz 12 dB
Bass Boost @ 45Hz: 0 ~ 12 dB
Fuses: 3 x 30A
Dimensions: 12.75″L x 9″W x 2.25″H
Weight: 9 Lbs
Want more exclusive deals? Text "DRUNKTEXTS" to 39970 and Big Jeff will send you special deals every time he hits the bottle a little too hard.